scatterbrained

what is reality?
the subject that im about to bring up cannot be completely felt with mere language and my semantics are hardly enough to provoke actual awe within you on the spot (maybe).
the common question is what is all this, my answer is that everything just is. the mystical side of it is cloaked by human analysis and nitpicked into statistics and breakdowns of what everything is made of, clouded by a few theories that simply sound good enough to us.
the big question for me anyways is something that is so grandiose that in no way can words convey my emotion and awe of what i’m struggling to get at. that question is why? why like this, why am i existing to ponder this at all, how am i existing? these questions go past how and why definetly. i don’t mean “why?” as in “whats my role in the universe?” or “how” as in “was it the big bang”. what was the need for non-existence, for absolute nothingness to conjure existence at all. if existence never happened then i wouldn’t even be thinking about this, but i am.

this all comes down to a quote i read.
“the universe isn’t only weirder than what we seem, its weirder than what we can seem”

BTW: just to clairify and try to make more sense than is possible concerning this theme, i’d like to say that when i say i’m not interested in what my role is i mean role as like “am i here to do such and such” or “do i have a role to fulfill for balance”. i know personally what i mean but its going to be impossible to wholly explain the answer of such without touching on that. and i kept saying “I”. im not asking you what you think i myself probobo am here for, im referring to all here to get a question across to ask yourself.

YARGHHHHHHHHH!

see how muddling this topic is.

Very much so. :bored:

As was mentioned elswhere on this board, the very fact that we ask ourselves this question, “why?” as in both “why is there existence as opposed to non-existence?” and “why do we experience as opposed to non-experience?” is supernatural in itself. We can’t explain it, it would make no sense to explain it as the product of natural forces.

You just have to adopt a standpoint on how it is supernatural, not whether it is or isn’t. From there, I don’t see any way for the questions to be answered, but there is a little consolation.