Idea: Use a palmtop/handheld computer to induce LD ...

Hi everybody,

some days ago I’ve read that “don’t move!” method, and I had an idea.
Maybe it could be used to induce LDs, but it really works excellent for dream recall!!! What I did:

I’m owning a Psion Revo+, but it should work well with Palms or WinCE devices as well. Ok, in Windows I recorded a wave file which says “don’t move” and put it on my Psion. I’ve set up this wave as an alarm which went on every hour during the night. It woke me up - sadly that don’t move thing did not work for me - but I was able to recall 5(!!!) dreams the next morning and during the night. (I’m a beginner). :cool_laugh:

Well, I thought this could be useful. However, it’s a great PC replacement since it doesn’t make any noise (no cooler, HD etc.)

cu, CyberCEB

Cool! Report back again if it works again… there is a very very big possibility it was a fluke, dreams are incredily prone to suggestion.

Ok! I think it really works fine for dream recall because your “dream memory” doesn’t get overwritten - I think. I will try that with “you are dreaming” again, this time with a lower volume. Maybe it works too… Let’s see!

If the computer-noise irritates you, and you have an ATX power supply, you can just set your PC to turn on by itself in the middle of the night.