has anyone ever......

has anyone evr willed some LSD into there pocket in a lucid dream then dosed?? if so would your mind reconized it…granted u have had it b4 in RL

i one time had a dream(NL) were i had some but if u knew it waz a dream would it still work

if so maby LD can be reconized for drug addict treatment… :alien:

I’ve read an interview with Terrence McKenna where he was asked about lucid dreaming and he said he had one in which he took DMT within the dream and it created the same effects in the dreamworld as it did in the waking world.

We had a topic about taking drugs in dreams. If you’ve taken it before in real life then you’re have similiar effects to the real ones, if you haven’t had it in real life then either nothing will happen or the effects you get will be what you personally expect it to be like. I’ve personally only taken weed in my dreams, and the effects and amplified alot more than usual, cause normally with weed you feel in a sorta dreamy state, and so being in that state in a dream makes it even worse.

Once i took lsd…but I got no hallucinations…instead, my body felt very heavy…same goes for cocaine…

I took drugs in a dream once, feelt really weird… :smile: I havent done drugs in real life so dunno how it feels…

I remember taking drugs in a non-lucid dream once. It was LSD and amphetamine.

The LSD came from candy in a jar, it made me see red-green-yellow in very weird and irregular combinations, kinda “reggae-style”. Maybe this even was a sub-conscious hint on marihuana, who knows :tongue:

I can’t really remember how I took the amphetamine, I remember it being in the living room though. It made my breathe and heart beat increase dramatically.

In the dream, this was kinda scary, but when I woke up, I thought it was quite cool.