Insight into the future?

This is a direct quote from my dream journal, please ignore any mistakes as I wrote this directly after I woke up :cool_laugh:

A few of my friend’s and I decide to go to Japan for a couple of weeks. We experience the culture and I love it! Skip forward a while and we found a great place to live! It was a building that looked like a huge tree. I have seen this place in previous dream, and it is very classy. Anyway, I buy a place there and am really excited about it! The dream goes on another skip forward. I go to buy a car, and feel pretty set in my ways, I think I know the language. So I go into this place and start looking around. An older woman beckons me over to a table, so I go over there and she hands me a catalog. There are many cool cars and then I see a picture of space, then I trance out on the picture and begin to see insights into the future! There is a beautiful young Japanese woman sitting diagonally from me that looks impressed. Anyway, we close a deal and I have myself a car. I’m walking around the city and the same Japanese woman is standing by a pole. She says something like “That was some stunt you pulled.” I kind of blush and we begin talking. She is so beautiful! Her features are perfect. She has long, curly, black hair and is dressed very elegantly. The dream skips again to this Japanese woman and I living together in that “tree” building. I felt so happy! We had 2 children that were at school at the time. I think she was getting ready for a big business meeting and she had made out a list of things for me to do that day. I woke up after I was cleaning the house a little bit. I feel so happy right now. Could that have been an insight into the future? I have been planning on going to Japan for a few months now, with a few friends of course.

Any feedback would be much appriciated!

Sounds like you got a nice future infront of you.bbbbbbbbbb

Man, what a beautiful dream:) The life ideals portrayed in this dream are really healthy and attainable. To me, this dream says that you’re showing yourself how capable you are of having a really great life. You’ll find her someday, but don’t try too hard to find her on your trip to Japan. Sometimes we can try to hard to manufacture these things. If it happens - great!:slight_smile: If not, that just means you have to wait a little longer :wiske:

I had a similar dream experience once, a movie-dream that encompassed years of marriage. A year later it became a reality :smile:

I have been to Japan before. It’s really good. But watch out on the miso soup. It has tofu in it and you get it with almost every meal.

If you think that it might be an insight compare it with my description of Japan and see if it is the same or similar.
When i went there were so many vending machines, like one or two on every corner in the city. (some even sell cigarettes, shoes, hot chips, magazines, anything you can think of) So if you didn’t see one in your dream then it probably an accurate dream although it still might come true. When i went it was very clean, although i can say that more people smoked there then here in Australia. Of course the buildings are cramped together and there isn’t much parkland around, except for around the emperor’s palace and special temples. I went to ginkakuji (a golden temple) It has gold leaf ALL over it. It is a must see, i forget where that is now though.

You also have to go to asakusa-it is an electrical district in tokyo, you can get cheap electrical stuff there. Good luck if you decide to go. If none of you know Japanese then i would suggest that you get a train map as their train system is complex. (there are several layers of rail) I would have to say that the trains are less crowded than the buses as well.

Thats cool about Japan, I plan to move there some time in my life. This is a good question to ask, is japan a place to live, or just a place to visit.

The only reason y i ask, b/c i live in FL, at this time its getting overcrowded, but i love living in paradise. You would not belive the skys we get down here, so clear and when the sun sets, colors galore. Well paradise seems to be a place to visit at this point, but i sure love living here. I just like to live in Japan b/c the technology is higher and the econmoy is a lot better(if those points are not true please tell me), and i think it would be good to live at.(TRUST ME i will avoid the miso soup, and anytype of seaweed and cat,dog, or any other house held pets, they aren’t on my menu of food) :neutral: