First Lucid *Expirience*

This morning my mom woke me up and i quickly went back 2 bed. Usually on a school day (its sat. 2day) she’ll wake me up 10 mins early, then let me sleep for ten mins. I almost always a short dream in that time.
Anyways, back 2 this morning. So my mom woke me up, i went to sleep and started to dream. I remeber that my friend kept begging me for sumthin, and i realized that he couldn’t use it or sumthing, then i realized i was dreaming. I felt tingly all over 4 a second, i think i stayed pretty calm, and i said " ok, im lucid, im dreaming" all of the sudden the dream started to fade and get dark, when it was totally dark, i woke up.

This was my first lucid experience if u can even call it that. So at least im getting closer! :content:

o ya! After i knew i was dreaming i did a RC, the one where u plug ur nose and try to breath through it, just in case and it worked!

Where did you hear about that RC? That’s one strange RC, but it worked for you and that’s all that matters.

Do you practice RCs during the day?

sumtimes, when i remeber 2 ill do an rc. But from what i’ve heard from other ppl inducing an LD with a RC is very hard and most people just use it 2 make sure they r or rnt dreaming

Yea LDs do tend to happen given the right state of mind, when you’re aware enough to think RC. I want to use LL instead of RC (which get annoying sometimes). I have faith in LL because it induced my first LD, and it helped my RL.

i had my firs “real” lucid dream last night. finally! i’m so happy!!! :content: …anyway, it was different than i thought it would be. in some point i just realized, that i was dreaming, and i got so exited that i almost lost it. then i remembered, that you should do something like watch your hands, and i did that. it worked, but i felt like falling asleep or some really deep place, so i stopped the hand thing… then everything was clear, like reality! it was great to just be there. i was so happy, that i couldn’t do anything wise, i just tried everything i knew about lds… (well now i know that i’m not wery good at flying… :shy: …) i’ll try to take it calmer next time…