Whats your Mayan starsign?

This is a very far fetched thread to do with dreams and Psi and all that stuff that you either have some belife in or you don’t.

The Mayan’s are an ancient long dead south american race similar to the aztecs.

They believed we were starchildren left on our planet, the Tzolkin is their calandar (sometimes called the Dreamspell).

It is carved into the stone of their temples and was deciphered by a famous spainish archaeologist.

The worrying thing is the Calandar ends on the 21 of December 2012.

This will be the end of time as we know it! But don’t worry it only ends 4th dimentional time and heralds 5th dimentional time, travelling without moving n all that.

You get a unique Mayan glyph (character) that occurs only once in 54 years (I think, I’m doing this off the top of my head).

mayan.tzolkin.com/cgi-bin/ma…reenID=dreamcal this is where you can find your Mayan sign.

You’ll be part of either of 4 different castles RED, WHITE, YELLOW or BLUE

In your castle you’ll be either 1 of 5 different glyph and that gylph will have a unique TONE associated with it.

Example I was born 18/12/1972, I’m a Yellow Galactic Seed.

You’ll also get a hippy poem

I harmonize in order to target
Modeling awareness.
I seal the input of flowering
With the galactic tone of integrity.
I am guided by the power of elegance

You’ll also get at the bottom of the page 4 guides that can help you in life. My’n are -

Guide Kin = Yellow Star
Antipode Kin = White Wizard
Occult Kin = Red Earth
Analog Kin = Blue Eagle

These guides usually turn out to be freinds or family or people who can help you in your life. Don’t ask me what they do or how they help, I don’t remember, its just fun to see who might be important to who on the forum.

I’ve seen Mayan reading done from your sign, they have all been great, very detailed, the best bits are it tells you whats out of sink in your life and gives you ways to correct it.

Just for a bit of fun write down your poem and guides and post your glyph on this thread. Some of you will be born on a portal day (the dark squares on the calendar) or a core day the grey squares in the center. These are sacred days to the Mayans and I can’t remember the significance

And you can find out more about it all here mayan.tzolkin.com/insights/insights.htl if your intrested.

Don’t know what happened to the images I posted, I’ll try again here.

This should be the calendar

And this should be my Mayan sign (glyph)

The link doesn’t work…

mayan.tzolkin.com/cgi-bin/mayanc … D=dreamcal

Try this, y DO THE IMAGES APPEAR only when I reply?

nice one. I’m very interested in mayan knowledge, as I have had some amazing dreams about 2012. Thanks for sharing the link.