Waking up after Lucidity

So far I’ve had two lucid dreams and they’ve both been ruined because of me waking up. :frowning: How do I keep myself from awaking immediately after reaching lucidity? :confused:

Well i have had a couple my self just know your dreaming and i will not awake cause of anything scary or i get exited. my first was so fast and my secononed was longer by like 10seconds in realtime.

try to stay very calm.Don´t try to fly or something,just walk around slowly.
I have the same problem,and it isn´t easy,but the best tip i can give…
Oh,and of course there are some techniques: Spinning,hand rubbing etc.

But i think staying calm is the most important of all

Traumgänger

I agree that remaining calm is essential but I can offer a few other suggestions.

1. Don’t concentrate too hard on one single thing for too long and don’t stand still in one place too long (keep moving).

2. It also helps me if I’m constantly “touching” things while lucid (i.e., the walls, tables, trees, etc).

Oh, the one thing NOT to touch (at least for myself and those LDers that I know) is another person.
It seems that when you “come”, you “go” right out of lucidity! Too much excitement I guess! :happy:

i hav find that commands r very effective also, like: “increase lucidity 100%”

What I suggest is to walk around and observe your dream world and remain very calm. Just be netural for a few minutes (don’t worry, you don’t have to be emotionless everytime you become Lucid). Just touch and try to simluate your internal sensory as much as you can, fooling your consciousness that you’re actually still dreaming and is very involved in your dream so you can have a less chance of waking up immediately after becoming lucid. When you think your dream world is stabilized enough (takes some of practices to realize if it is stabilized enough or not) then scream your command, “Increase Lucidity now!” (Some people say “increase lucidity 1,000x!” but i strongly not recommend trying it until you’re used to your current lucidity level then you can proceed because i have tried that command when i was relatively new in high-level lucid and I end up in the most horrible SP i ever have experienced. Just trust me lol, it’s not fun. Anyways, good luck on your journey! :happy:

im sorry, i must sound very clueless, but i keep seeing “SP” and i have no idea what the hell it means? what does SP stand for? :blush: :shrug:

Sleep paralizes (correct me if i spelled it wrong) it means u r paralized in your sleep and u cant move and only C blackness, some people claimed they could open their eyes trough it and they had illusions, but i think its a great state to launch of into the dream world and be instandly lucid.