loss of lucidity

i would like to get lucid, set up a dream scenario and then lose lucidity again (to stop cheating).
any ideas sugestions? i was thinking somthing like resident evil but i cant get the dream to stay stable enouh after i lose L
any replys are appreciated

NIX

I’ll be the first to ask the obvious question.

Why would you want to lose Lucidity? I understand that you would like to see your unconscious reactions to a Resident Evil-like situation, and witness some undoubtedly inspiring events taking place. However, even in a lucid dream you are still able to play out situations like this.

Why not use the ‘expectation’ technique to create some zombies around the place? I certainly think it would be a better experience while lucid than in a normal dream. Besides, this way you get to decide what to do when you run into the lovely Jill Valentine. :wink:

I agree. Plus, are you having problems LOSING lucidity? JEEZ… wish I had that problem!

Fact is, you will still be deciding dream scenarios subconsciously while lucid. The only difference is that when you’re lucid you can decide to take over when you feel like it. You pretty much decide how much you will consciously be controlling.

Funny that you call it cheating. Like the gamegenie… dreamgenie. Plug that little box on the side of your head… enter some hex code and POP lucid dreams. If only.

actualy i lose lucidity frequently, just not at will. my problem comes from the dreams disolving afterwards, i wanted it to stay stable.
i dont want to be lucid because i feel i would have a tenancy to cause zomies to burst into flames etc. that and i dont think i would feel the same fear if i know its not real. i havnt had much luck inducing emotions.

NIX

I would like to have one lucid dream in my lifetime but so far I haven’t, I really would like to know what it’s like. :happy:

Cheers! :wiske:

I would probably go for the 7 wonders of the world or just be plain rich, killing Bin Laden is a must and no sports allowed. :cool:

Have you ever had a dream where you are falling? Well, i have had one the other night it was strange :confused:
So anyway, I was climbing some steps to a garden seat and sat down for a while, then i got up again, i was climbing down the steps and the next thing i know i fall off a cliff where the steps were and i hit the ground.
Any suggestions?? :alien:

Hi
When you want to have an unlucid dream about a certain theme dream incubation is perhaps the easier method.
I don´t know much about it, but you somehow have to think about the theme (e.g zombies) before going to sleep.I am sure there are internet site that describe the techniques of dream incubation in detail

Traumgänger

PS: I think in my next LD I should try to loose lucidity - I am sure I can´t do that when I want to :happy:
Only problem is that I REALLY had to want it…