How did you get here?

I remember coming here about a year ago when I got interested in dreaming.I read something about Lucid Dreaming and thought “Cool!I want one!”.So then I looked on the web on how to have one,and I eventually found this website.

A pretty simple story.I’m just wondering how you got to this site for the first time?

I’d be willing to bet that most of us accidentally stumbled across this site while collecting info about Lucid Dreaming. Being the only good forum around, it seemed like a really great place to get more personal with otehr people who might have more experience than yourself.

That’s my story, anyway. A lot of people have explained themselves in the “New here? Shake hands with the rest of us” thread on the “Lucidity Intro” forum. I’d post a link, but I just finished work so I’d like to get home. :grin:

I found this by wandering through the cyperwilderness. Since I’ve been visiting this site, I have learned a ton. None of my friends or family are interested in LDs, and it helps me feel like I’m not crazy for having my separate little world. Although saying it like that sounds a little loony, doesn’t it?..hm… :flower:

I followed a link on another forum, that Pantalimon posted to her ‘Lucid Crossroads’ website.
That lead me to here somehow, she must have had a link to LD4All on her site.
I have always been curious about lucid dreaming and astral travel. I have read a few books on both subjects but have never been able to do either at will.
I have had 2 lucid moments since joining you guys!

Hoping for more.
:wink:

I searched for “lucid dreaming” in google after seeing the movie ‘Vanilla Sky’, and this was one of the sites that came up.

A while back my firend read of the idea of lucid dreaming on some forum. He then told me about it at school and we learned a few basic techniques but I didn’t really pay much attention to it (It sounded to good to be true)

Then one night I had an LD and it absolutley blew me away :happy:

Luckily it was the holidays, because for the next week all I could think of lucid dreaming , 24/7. I did as much research as I could and eventually found this site and forum. After a few days of lurking, I joined. This was around a quarter of the way through this year.

~ceavou~

I came here when fellow dreamer cyril sent me a link to a topic here

there was a link in another forum and a girl told me about it, so i just got here like that…

…and Atheist guessed right on how I got here. It did startle me to see such a big forum about LD so I joined. I should ad something about myself on New Here Shake Hands sometime.

I was looking up Dream Yoga on google, which turned up Lucid Dreaming, which I searched for, then came up with this site, and here I am.

I had posted a thread on a dream topic in a poetry forum. I had explained that I sometimes feel like I’m walking through my house and that I know that I’m asleep when it’s happening. I also explained that I almost always know when I’m dreaming. Another user of the site posted “It sounds like lucid dreaming. You should do a search on it.” And I did and here I am. :cool:

I found this on a search site looking for ways to initiate Lucid Dreams.

That’s kinda funny… it’s kinda a long story. Long time ago I have came here, but it didn’t have the forum so I lost my interest because I already read the entire thing. Later, I was posting my lucid dream at www.rapideyemovement.org and it has this link to online dream journal (can’t remember its link) and then I realize that it had links so I went to lucid dream section. This link here appeared as the first one there so I went here. I was like, "Oh! I remember, I came here long time ago. I noticed that there are forum there and the chatroom so I decided to get myself started. That’s how I got here. :wink: