dreams before and after LD's

i’ve noticed that the dreams before and after a LD have different qualities from that of other non-lds. their very vivid for one, and their also fluid, with unflawed continuity. theres a different consciousness to surroundings in these dreams too. the dream immediately prior to my ld was me and my brother sitting on the roof and we were looking at a mushroom cloud in the western horizon. very casually watching the gargantuan plume of smoke, my dad came and comented on something…blah blah blah, then i felt like i woke up and thats where the ld started. after the lucidity passed i remained in the same dreamscape for awhile. my post non-ld was me walking down my rural road with gene hackman and he was walking across america. :confused:
any input would be interesting

I have only had 3 ld’s. Each time i did not remember any dreams before them. as for after…well i woke up when the ld finished so none after them. But my dream recall a few days after an ld increased-maybe because i was excited and thought about lding more.

When I have a highly lucid dream, I will never have a normal dream after it. The dream before could be vivid or not, most of the time it is a nightmare. Low level lucidity is different: I have always normal dream phases before AND after the lucid dream phase. One thing counts for both kinds of dreams: they appear always when I remember many dreams.