Dream question

Hi guys…
sorry for not being around the forums lately… hehe…
been bussy and got myself a job…

now about that question…

Since I wanted to develop my PSI powers, I’ve been getting almost contatly dreams in which I have my PSI powers developed…it’s VERY cool…
though I’m not aware of the dream…
It would appear that my whish for being able to use my PSI powers in real life is making my mind to focus on that…
One other question:
when I develop my PSI powers, can I practise using them in my dreams instead of in real life ?
I was thinking like this: I can use Telekinesis (for example) in real life, now can I use my dreams to practise TK in them so that I become even better when using the skill ?
Can I use my dreams for that ?
For training ?
For this I would think I need to be able to achieve an LD… right ?
So I can instruct my mind to create a suitable enviroment and materials for practising…right ?

Oh yes…
one other question…
has anyone tried yet to program your brain to do something in real life while still in LD ?
I think you can program your brain to do some stuff while awake…
You can “program” yourself to be lessay, unusually less hungry or that you can calculate 3 times faster that day…
just to test it out…
Can anyone try this and let me know how it went ?

I’m not sure about the PSI powers part f your post. If you were to practice them in a LD then it may only be non-PSI. This is because you don’t need to practice PSI to do it in dreams and i don’t think it would work. Unless the whole thing about psi is in the mind and if just believeing you can do it makes it happen, then yes, i think it would be possible.

Programming your brain sounds cool i think i’ll try it next LD

hmm, any exersises I can try. Or how do you know?