Is this usual ?

When I woke up this morning and thought back to my LD I realized that I was the only character. Is this a usual sign of a LD. :bored:

Cheers
Malachi

I have had a LD in which i was the only person and i often have normal dreams in which i am the only one. I’m not sure if it means anything to those dream interpreters though. It doesn’t make any indication for or against it being a lucid dream.

I have had lucid dreams were I was the only one in a very interesting way… much like the “loading room” in the movie, The Matrix. Yes, interesting connection with lucid dreams, I know! Anyhow, my whole environment was white and only me, myself and I were present for quite some time. I basically ended up creating stuff from then on, or at least haphazardly attempting to. Perhaps you were in a similar state of “basic self-suspended awareness”? I’d say it was a lucid dream. :spinning:

Well…a usual sign of a LD is that u are ‘realizing’ that u are dreaming. So if u were dreaming and u ‘realized’ u were dreaming even tho u were the only person around…then i guess that was a sign.