Good amount of sleep?

I sleep only 6-7 hours at week, and about 8-10 hours at weekends.
So I know I sleep too little to even remember my dreams at weeks… But since I have to wake up at 6 every morning and I’m not used to go to sleep wery early, I’m in a problem :sad:
So is there a certain amount of sleep, that I then would remember my dreams and could then work on my dream recall? I have other hobbies which usually keep me awake until midnight… aargh!
But I can maby re-schedule them for this… I just need to know, should I got to sleep at 23.00 or 22.00? What would be the best time?

REm sleep is the longest at the end of the night…say after 71/2 to 8 hours of sleep…but u still got no certainty then, that u get good dream recall then…Dream recall comes in different levels of talent 4 all ppl…/

But go 4 it!

:happy:

OK. I’ll try to go to bed little earlier than usually. :smile:

BTW. I had an interesting experience of fake-lucidity last night!
I’ve been reading a lot about lucid-dreaming lately, so it’s no wonder why this happened. I saw one dream first, then it started again little differently, and i noticed i was dreaming. (but this happened in my subconsciousness, and this was still a dream) I woke up shortly and had a hard-time to figure what it was! But that’s a progress. :content:

MMM yes it is…your subconsciousness and your conscious are getting close to reach out for eachother and make first contact lol!

Go 4 it :happy: