Saving kids from drowning...

I keep having dreams about saving kids from drowning. I work in childcare, so I am always around children, but in my dreams, they are about to drown or something and I’m always saving them. These dreams have been going on for about 2 or 3 weeks now, and I am unable to piece together their meaning. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks :smile:

as weird as this sounds…i have had some of those dreams too ! i don’t work around kids or anything…but sometimes i dream i’m at the beach…and one of my friends( or my parent’s friends kid) is drowning. So after i know 4 sure they are…i go in after them and give them CPR and then i am the hero of the day !! Weird eh ??

…no i don’t know what their meanings are …

wow…

um this sounds like you like your job, and you feel you are saving kids.

(Z)

I’m not a huge dream expert, but this sounds like you just care about the kids you are around. So, you think about them…I guess?

alright i dont know if u r into this sort of thing but interp it.

if it were my dream i would say that i am loosing the child part of my self it is drowing in emotion (represented by water for me) and i am trying to save it but only just help it hang on

if i were you i would talk to these kids enjoy your work and have fun, get back intouch with ur kid side. Play a game with em or somthing? remember twister lol

Richard

Yeah, that’s probably the best interpretation I’ve read by anyone on this site ever. See, most people here are thinking far too literally! I know I’m no expert on dream interpretation, but I know that in dreams nearly everything is a symbol for something else.

Yeah, what was that game, you took turns to pull out the plastic sticks and the marbles fell down, and you had to try to pull out the right sticks so they wouldn’t? Anyone else remember that one?

thank you :smile: i have always enjoyed doing that to dreams it is a lot of fun but i dont remember the twister your talkin bout, this 1 is where you got colored circles and you put your foot on one color and your hand on another depending on what the little wheel spins up.

I am gonna feel realy realy stupid if u already knew this lol

Richard