Interesting dream quotes, anyone?

Once a character explained to me that the meaning of life could be found “here” as he sifted through the dirt and weeds with his hands. He told me that he was my other side/half. This is especially interesting to me because I don’t usually talk to characters in my LDs, but when I do - they usually have a lot to say.

• just curious how others have been enlightened by their imagination. :flower:

Nice thread, I am already waiting for the responses

Me:I just had my first real lucid dream!
Women: But you are still dreaming

This conversation with my mother happened in one of my first LDs:

Me: “Hey look! I’m dreaming!”
Mom: “I don’t believe you”
So we do a little RC: I let her read some text and see some changing in the letters. After I’d confronted her with this, she said to my astonishment: “You’re dreaming yes, but I’m not. I simply don’t exist.”

Me:Do you know you`re in my dream?"
Girl:Yeah,but it hurts sometimes
Me:Hurts?How come?
Girl:Just sometimes,dont worry bout it.
Me:How can i have lds more often?
Girl:Ohh,you can easily,you know how
Me:No idea how,tell me
Girl:Think!im sure you know that
Me:Umm,sadly ,no idea,btw…can we have sex now?
Girl lies down on the grass.

Not much informative:(

in a dream, there was money everywhere on the ground and everyone was running around picking it all up, one guy was standing back and laughing
“Ha ha ha. all these people are excited now, but there going to be dissapointed when they wake up”
i then went upto the dude and said
“thanks mate, you just made me lucid”

During a LD the scene faded out and I felt like I was in a “dream limbo” kind of place- there was just blackness and I could only partly feel my RL body, and felt like I was closer to the dreaming side of things than the awake side. After a short while a dream scene faded in and it turned out to be the exact same scene as just before, with the same characters and everything (I was still lucid here too).

One of the characters turned to me and said “You’re stuck here now” This really freaked me out (I think part of me must’ve thought “mabye I really am trapped in this dream!”) so much that I lost lucidity not long after.

Dream characters can be so cruel! :no:

Man, you guys all have created som great characters.
I’ve had that “stuck in a dream” fear, also - creepy isn’t it. I often fly higher and higher until I wake-up, but a couple of times dream characters have tried to grab onto my legs keep me in. …sppoooky! :flower:

Hmm…I guess one of the most memorable quotes I heard in a dream was as follows:

I was on the roof of a building, and a flock of birds swarmed down around me, flying at me. The sky was black with birds. I easily avoided them as they swooped down at me. Then they disappeared, and I look up to see a mean looking skinhead across the roof from me. He is rolling tyres across the roof so they fall off. One rolls near me and I roll it back at him. He looks at me angrily and proclaims “I am a demoniac!” With that he began to chase me and I fled in terror.

This just always stuck in my head as a kinda dramatic statement! A bit freaky too I guess…I never was too fond of demon possessed skinheads! :grin:

Anyway, on a lighter note, I feel that the most memorable quotes in a dream are when upon becoming lucid one says aloud to oneself “I am dreaming!”
Now those words are truly inspirational! :smile:

I had a strange dream convosation with myself!
Im trying to climb through my own window to where I usually sleep, suddenly someone comes up behind me, it’s myself! I was surprised,
Other me: “What are you doing?”
Me: “Im trying to surprise myself”
Other Me: “I just did it for you!”
What the? :eh:

that’s an interesting question meow, added to my list of things to-do in a LD

I’ve had my nightmare-LD where I thought I’d never wake up, and that is seriously freaky…but dream characters pulling on you :tongue:

That was strange Chronos. I wonder if anyone else met their selves in a dream.

LOL, I really like your one Chronos :smile:

In a dream my mom once told me “I’m not the holder or who I appear to be”. Or something very similiar, meaning she’s not my real mom. :wink:

mine was very simple it was,"hehehehehehe"i was being chased by a evil captain on a warship and i was a little gold fish and that laughing sound that he kept making while he hunted me has haunted me for years :bored:

Mine would have to be my own…i was dreaming that i was at work…then i remembered that i was unemployed and that the restaraunt i worked at had gone out of business a month ago…so my favorite quote would have to be

"waaaaaaiiiiiiiiiitttt aaaaa minuuuuteeee… :eh::eek: …IM ASLEEP!!! AHAHAHAH!!

I don’t know what my favorite dream quote was, but I know which one startled me the most. I was sitting in a classroom, and my teacher came up to me and screamed “WHAT THE H*LL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” :eek: It scared the life out of me, I swear.

I’ve also inquired about the meaning of life in one of my LD’s. Unfortunately, the only people I could find were little kids. One kid said “We exist because we all have intentions…things that have got to be done” right before he ran off screaming that I was going to murder him. Whatever works…

Pinkster :lmao:

Welcome Pinky!
I think more people should attempt to ask the meaning of life. That was an interesting response. I’d try it sometime but my nightly schedule is so full of things to do, and right now I’m taking a break to gather strength.

I once had a dream I was watching Freddy Krueger play the piano. (I have a Freddy doll on my piano, so I’m sure that’s where the dream idea came from… Anyway,) Here is our dialogue:

Me - “What time is it?”

Freddy - “13:14”

Me - “That doesn’t make sense”

Freddy - “Poetry doesn’t have to make sense in dreams”

I also had another dream where Buddhist monks were chanting “4 = Floor”

My weirdest dream saying was when I was with a stuffed animal of mine, Velveteen. I began a conversation with him :neutral: I asked how to have lucid dreams more often and he replied “Kiss Kiss!” Kinda confused me.

Oh and Killaklown, 13:14 could make sense if he was talking about military time.

one time two of my friends were fighting and one of them grabbed the other. immediately the one grabbed pushed him off in anger and yelled, “ARE YOU RACIST???” it was weird.

also, in my only LD so far… my mom asked me, “are you dreaming?” so i said, “I don’t know…”

she pointed to a sign on the wall and said, “read that a few times…”

so i did and sure enough i was dreaming.

Someone once said “Kragersons dead remember”.I don’t know and have never know anyone by this name.They were trying to remind me of my past life or something.