Lucid Dreaming? Or not?

I ha this dream a LONG time ago. I was getting beat up by some guys, and i realized that it was a lucid dream. Dont ask me how… LOL :shy: Um… well i told them to stop, but they said “No you cant control me” Or something like that. Is that how a lucid dream is supposed to be? By that time, i was getting scared because i didnt wanna get hurt in a dream… LOL I thought you can control stuff. I tried to make the screnry change, etc, but i couldnt. It wa really scaey… :confused: Is this how it is supposed to happen?

Fly away? Get superpowers and beat up beaters?

Hey,

You can’t control your dreams by saying things. You have to stop trying and thinking about it and just do it. Here’s an example: look at your finger and in your mind tell it to move.say it out loud,even visualize it moving.Nothing happens.But you can just move it with out thinking about it,you just do it. that’s how your dreams are. So stop thinking about it and just do it.

:cookiemon:

yeah it sounded lucid…since you knew you were dreaming…but if you doubt yourself then you wont be able to do things…expect what you want to happen, happening…dont think…just do it…just like dreamwalker said

Well, I know I beat the crap out of people in my dreams all the time, lucid or no. That little bit of advice works very well, don’t just sit there and let yourself get beat down, throw some punches, breath some fire, launch a nuke at them or something. :smile:

Amazing Jake

ya…amazingJake is right. You can do anything in your LDs to make you feel in more control. Ater all…they are your dreams and U are in control.