New WILD sub-technique

When falling asleep, nearing the actual sleep stage, move your muscles a bit (just a bit) like you want to stand up. But don’t actually stand up, just move your muscles a tiny bit in the direction you would normally move them when trying to stand up AND imagine you are actually standing up.

This way, if you are sufficiently near the actual fall-asleep stage, the imagination of standing up will eventually literally suck you into the dream.

Try it a few times, because if it doesn’t work immediately, you’re too awake, wait a bit, until you’re more drowsy and try again.

Anyone ever tried anything like this?

Not yet, but I will. Thanks for the tip!

Sounds cool :smile: I might try it tonight

To motivate you a little: I got 3 lucid dreams this morning with this technique. And as I opened the door of my room, there was a whole new world out there. :content:

mm interesting sputnik…to put a little neural message in your brain this way just before stepping in a dream…good be a good idea…

Jeff

Oh, I don’t want to take credit for this technique, I’ve read about it in a book. A book about self realisation through lucid dreaming (Slovenian language).

But it’s basically a philosophycal book, doesn’t really describe any techniques in detail.

SO all I have to do is get really sleepy like half to sleep half awake then imagine myself (eyes closed) and twitch my muscles while thinking that Im actually standing up and I will enter a dream state if I do it just right? THis is cool. Ill try it it really works hugh?

Thanks

DraQ

Yes, that is basically it.

Keep doing this, until you find yourself standing beside the dream bed/sitting on the dream bed. The closer to sleep you are, the more chances are it will succeed.

When you wake up in the morning you have plenty of time to try it at least once, before you fall asleep again.

It does work! :wink:

Sounds cool, I´ll try
I haven´t had much luck with normal WILD, since I don´t fall asleep easily.When I tried to WILD when I was really tired (and sometimes drugged) I didn´t manage to keep focus and fell asleep too quickly.But in this case your technique could help, since you don´t have to concentrate for so long

Traumgänger

I’ll try this sometime.

this sounds like an interesting technic since i havent had a ld yet maybe this will be the perfect technic :grin: Tnks!!

didnt work i guess i should keep tryin thnks anyway :cool: