can some people please help me out with my questions??

hello, Im 18 and live in ontario, ive recently stumbled upon this site and found it interesting, ive had alot of dreams which id like to ask some questions about because Ive been wondering what was going on, the wierdest one was from a little over a year ago when i laid down and was very tierd and it felt like i caught the second just before i fell asleep and my heart started to pound very very fast, nothing ive ever felt before, i tried to stand up but i felt like i was almost stuck in time, my mind was working at normal pace but i could only move very slowly, i tripped when i got up and started to fall very slowly and i tried to put my hands out to block my fall but i couldnt move them fast enough even though the fall took like 30 seconds to happen, the whole time my heart pounded like mad and i awoke a few seconds later in my bed, this happened three or four more times in the next few months and then stopped ever since, this is very hard to explain but does it sound familure to any of you?
i remember my dreams pretty much every night and ive control my dreams many times and i could teach myself to fly, id get into the air and start to come down and id have to lift my feet in the air to get me going back up, does this sound familure to anyone?
theres other things id like to ask but ill leave it at that for now, id like to hear your comments and any questions you might have, talk to you soon,

mikeal

The falling dream is familiar and it sounds a lot like a reflexive motion type dream where you feel as if you are falling and your reflexes are slow to react because they are reflexes in your mind and not actual muscle reactions to a real fall. The flying doesn’t sound too out of the ordinary, some people have to do different things to gain altitude it just depends on the person and the dream.

Hope this helps!

Late :tongue: