no matter how hard i try or not, my lds seem random

i learnt about lucid dreaming about 4 months ago, on my first night of reading this site i had an ld, and i think a few others in the following nights… but after that it got really hard no matter how hard i tried i only got like 2 or 3 a week max, and now im not trying at all and i still get almost the same.
i know im kinda lucky i can get them without trying but i want more. only thing that does seem to help is really wanting to dream or thinking about dreaming a lot like reading this site before bed, any other ideas?

Depending on how much sleep you get per night (more is better :content: ), you should look into some of the WILD techniques.

what the? :neutral: ONLY 2 or 3 a week?

PAH! :cool_laugh:

I’ve only had one (possibly 2… not sure though…)

but damn, 2 or 3 EACH WEEK!?!? :cool_laugh:

wish I had me some of that… :confused:

Nope. there is nothing you can do.

lol, well they wasnt like full on lds… have only ever had like 2 or 3 of them ever, i just wanna be like some people who can get full on lds every night, not only are mine not very often they aint very good either :sad:
ive tried wild and i get ALOT of sleep… sometimes as much as 10 hours lol i love to sleep :content:
with wild it just never seems to work, even if i could only controll what i drem in normal dreams id be happy with wild. i think its probably coz i find it really hard to get to sleep, like an hour or somin and just as hard to wake up thats why wilds dont work for me.

ive just had a thought… maybe i get them without trying because i get soo much sleep and when im sleeping while not so tired im more aware that im dreaming, also only like half asleep sometimes ya know… then because i dont have to try i kinda loose will power easy and so on. what do ya think?