my problems with wild :/

well i have a big problem with the wildmethod.
everytime i do wild and try to focus on the images, at some point my eyelids go wild (not my eyeballs like during dreaming).
it’s so anoying that at some point i just can’t continue the wild and have to start again.
this is happening in 95% of my wild-tries.

i heard of people that always have an arm itching or other things that keeps them away from doing wild. do you think this is something similar?

and most times when i try to focus on my body i just fall asleep after some time, cause that method takes more time for me.

anyone got some suggestions or experienced similar things?

erm sorry for my bad english :slight_smile:

Difficult to say, but take care that you breath normally and do the relaxation part well enough, especially on the facial area.
I hope you’re trying WILD with wbtb-method, otherwise WILD is quite impossible to reach (at least for me).

Well it probably could be like that. I have never tried a wild or i have i forgot. But Try to sit/ lay nad be calm.

Try wrapping some ice in a washcloth, then lying down and leaving it over your eyes for a couple minutes. Then take it off and try WILD… Or leave it on the whole time (might start to drip… Maybe a plastic baggy too?) …Or try doing your WILD with a bright light directly above your closed eyes (like the sun on a beach). You could also try a hot water bottle over your eyes, like a blindfold…

Hmm… Actually, start with the hot water bottle thing. It might weight down your lids so they can’t move at all… A big zip-lock bag will probably work just as well (if you’re cheap).

I don’t have the same twitching problem, but I’ve found these things to be rather soothing. Maybe they’ll help.

yeah thats happened to me too, the crazy eyelid thing. i always thought it was me going into REM sleep-mode.

When you have a certain tension in the muscles of your eyelids during the day, it can give some reaction when you relax like during WILD.
Tru y to focus on those muscles during the day and see if you feel any unnecessary tension. Than try to relax those muscles.
I sometimes have experienced something similar in my eyelids during daytime in a very stressful period.

But then again, it could be something else… :wink:

well, thanx a lot for all the replies, i will try to follow your suggestions, and again thanx a lot!! :slight_smile: