whats ur worst childhood nightmare

once i had this ream that scared me when i was little, i was out with my faimly i think we went to mcdonlds but anywasy we got home im in bed with my sister(nothing nasty just sharing) and i hear this voice its get louder and alounder then i see this white fac coming at me making nocies, and after u woke up i got cold, it scared me i was like about 6 maybe

when i was three i had a nite mare where sum invisible evil :angry: and it chased me and chased me through fire (jus a big thing of fire in the middl e of the street), water(a pool aslo in the middle of the street(it tryed to pull me down into the water) ), and down the street, quite scary

Until I was about 10 I had these dreams about an evil something or someone that was chasing me but I had no idea who or what it was. I never saw it but was extremely scared of it and would wake up in cold sweats. I don’t have them any more, don’t know why. A friend told me it was my fear of the unknow.

When I was five, the BIG BAD WOLF used to chase me around all the time, untill I had my mother smash my three little pigs record!

well i have 2 since i can’t really choose between them

first one was that me & my parents where being chased by some sorta invisible thing we couldn’t see it but we knew it was there. We ran out the house at night going in 3 different directions & we all had special jumping abilities.The invisible thing came after me so i jumped on my dads car but i can’t remember what happend after that.

the 2nd one was more like a FA when i was about 3 where im walking down my hallway into the loungeroom when i feel a strange presence behind me so i turn around and see some sorta farmer guy just standing there watching me. Then i turn back around and hurry into the loungeroom where my mum is sitting on the couch and a gigantic dog is behind my mum watching her. The strange thing is i can’t remember waking up in bed after the dream and getting up from it so not sure if it really was just a dream and possibly did see them in RL (house is built over farmland and during the goldrush days and stuff alot of fighting did go on and also with aborigines fighting the farmers/settlers and stuff)

When i was a bout 5 - 10 i had a recuring nightmare, usually at least once a month.

I was on the top garden (at my house we had a large patio area and a ten foot wall, and steps leading upto the garden and a grassed area)

i would find my self stood there and i would feel terrible, evil feeling in my gut and as i turned around there was this horrible demon like being. I could never make out what it was it seemed shadowed and i couldnt see its features.

As it came towards me i closed my eyes but for some reason my eyelids were transparent. I would feel myself being pulled to the dining room (looks out onto the area) which i knew was haunted (both real life and the dream) then i woke up.

I have always had night mares about this house, even though i haven’t lived there for nearly 11 years. in retrospect i now know what that evil being was.

definatly the talking toilet!! :eh:

My worst child hood nightmare would definitely have been right after I saw the movie Volcano. It’s not really a scary movie, it just stuck with me seeing people burned to death and stuff. I was only like eight, and my parents were really strict so I wasn’t supposed to be watching the movie and it was the first of the type I’d ever seen. I used to be up all night tripple checking that the stove wasn’t turned on and looking out my window to make sure there was no strange lights in the sky … In my dream I watched the lava come into my house, and I watched my family screaming and burning up until there was nothing left, and I was actually crying in my dream because I knew I would never see them again, and I knew the lava was coming for me next. Which is weird because my non lucidity dreams are never usually that dramatic. Still haunts me to this day … and now I have an abnormal fear of fire … :bored:

I remember one dream when I was little where I was in my kitchen with my family, and they pull out these masks. They are like werewolf masks and when they put them on it changes them into werewolfs and they start snarling and growling at me. I would get really scared and start running and they would chase after me. I would get up on the counter top and stay up there because they couldn’t get me while I was on it. It was really scary because it was like my own family was trying to attack me. It’s like the only bad dream I had that I remember now from when I was little. Now all my dreams are much better!
L4tEr,
J05h

i saw that movie at a very young age as well but i saw it wit a friend so i couldn’t act very scared and all, so i guess after i made him think i wasn’t scared i sub conously made myself think i wasn’t then after i while i just wasn’t, i remember coming out thinking it was a cool movie :content:

EDIT: (The movie was Volcano)

I had nightmares all the time when I was little because I watched horror movies all the time. I hated the nightmares, but I loved (and still do) watching horrors (Childs Play was my favorite when I was little). Here is the scariest one I remember:

I was in the parking lot of a grocery store by myself. There were a couple cars still there, but no sign of life anywhere. It was eerily quiet. As I got to the sliding doors of the grocery store, I saw blood smeared on the windows and on the floor. I went inside and the whole place was a mess. Almost everything had been knocked off the shelves, shattered glasses everywhere, food spilled all over the floor, more blood smears, etc. I walked further in and saw 3 guys around some huge metal thing. It’s kind of hard to describe, it was like a huge metal barrel that had one quarter of the side cut off and extended to the ceiling. The 3 guys were around a computer talking. I hadn’t noticed it earlier, but something big was in the giant barrel. It launched upwards and flew out of the barrel and out the store. I saw a 2D spaceship on the computer screen go up off the screen at the same time. Somehow I knew it represented the thing that was in the barrel. One of the guys ran into the barrel and looked up, trying to get a glimpse of the thing that flew away. I was watching the guy that was in the barrel when I saw the 2D spaceship appear back on the computer screen. The two other guys yelled something to the guy that was in the barrel, but it was too late. The thing came back down into the barrel and crushed the guy under its feet. The thing then came out of the barrel and I got a clear look at it for the first time. It looked like a robot that walked on two giant legs. It moved weird too. The only way I can describe it is with a reference to Robocop. I think it was in Robocop 2 where some company developed a crime-fighting robot to compete with Robocop. Since the movie was made a while ago, the graphics were poor and the robot looked really weird when it moved. That is how the monster in my dream moved. Anyway, the thing came out of the barrel, grabbed one of the guys and ripped him into two and threw his body away. At this point I started running and so did the last guy. As I was running, I tripped over some boxes and looked behind me. The other guy had also tripped and was on the ground. Somehow he already had blood all over his face. He tried to get up, but the monster grabbed him and crushed him in its hand. Then I woke up.

Didn’t think it would be that long :confused:

Oh well, I hope it was interesting if you took the time to read it all. :smile:

Worst childhood nightmare…hmm. It would have to be the dream where I watched my parents drown. I couldn’t do anything to help and could only watch. I woke up crying and very freaked. I had to go into their room to check they were still ok! :sad:

yea i’ve had 2 scary dreams like that. the first was some mean wicked women was for some reason goin to kill my dad, and she did, i woke up really scared and sad. The second was i think me and my sister were going to hell but my parents had decided to go to hell for us. So they started goin down these long passages, me and my sister soon chased after them after crying, we caught up wit them but we were able to bring them back to earth! :smile:

My worse one, I was in a room with a large monitor and lots of electronic stuff, suddenly a huge evil robot/alien come through the screen and chops me in half with a huge two-handed Klingon blade (Star Trek). I then die in a pool of my own blood and float out of my body as the robot and another person stand over my corpse laughing.

This was over a decade ago, so I’ve lost a lot of the details, like what I was doing before the evil thing appeared.

@venom you mean the batleth?
members.aol.com/jandjchen4/pak3l.jpg

I found myself completely alone on a beachn front next to a single car, watching the waves toss around wildly. I walked closer to the edge of the water and as I did, a wave I swear over 20+ MILES high rose up and started to come down on top of me. I could hear it wailing like a freight train, and right as it was about to crash into me, I sat straight up in bed sweating and panting.

Insane_goth, yup that would be the blade. I knew someone would know what I meant.

i forgot to put one in, this is a reocurring dream though thats happend randomly for at least 7 years.
The dream begins with me waking up in my bed then my hand is suddenly pulled to the floor by an invisible force. A buzzing sorta noise is the only sound aswell as the sound of me trying to struggle.

actully its more of a annoying dream than a scary dream

i had a nightmare a dreamt all of the time when i was younger…

i was driving in a little car and a friend of my was driving next to me in her own car. (it was in the night on a big freeway) and then a classmate to me came up behind us in a gigantic truck. And she was a vampire.
She ran over us and we became vampires as well.
And then I recall my mom walking on the streets, it’s still night and there’s fog and everything’s pretty mystical… I’m sitting on the roof on a house she’s passing and then I jump down and kill her and she’s becoming a vampire as well.

Heh, I believe I got this nightmare after watching a Scooby Doo-episode.

I’ll have to explain the backdrop to explain how this affected me. When i was younger, i really wanted to be a paleontologist and go on excavations to discover dinosaur bones. I really loved that stuff. I had been spending my summer and the Miami Museum of Science camps and i had dinosaur stuffed animals and models and the like. I was about 6 or 7. Then i saw Jurassic Park, at first i thought it was kewl b/c it was about dinosaurs, i was clearly mistaken. That night i had a nightmare…

I dreamt that i was night time and that i was in a playground with rocks on the ground instead of mulch. There were several sets of monkey-bars in the shapes of tree-houses. I stepped inside one of them. I looked out beyond the playgrond and saw a T-Rex destroying the city. There was a chainlink fence surrounding the playground. I was very scared. Other kids came into the place i was in and we started discussing how we were going to save the city, when suddenly the T-Rex came right for us, it had broken through the chain-link fence. All that i remember from then on was running away from the T-Rex and it being right on our heels like in one of the sequences in Jurassic Park. I was so scared. Then i woke up

i ran into my parents bedroom and slept with them for the rest of the night. After that nightmare, i completely lost my love of dinosaurs. So, that nightmare possibly changed my vocation in life. :content: