So close...yet so far!

I was so close last night of having an OBE! I was shaking and everything but that’s it. I tried invisioning myself getting up but it wouldn’t work. Should I have stuck to it? I was going on for quite a while (30 min). What should I do?

i’d say, just keep trying, it’ll work :smile:

But I was at it 4ever! Is there any trick of going outside your body?

I know what you mean. I used to have vibrations, and then nothing would happen. Then I stopped trying to actually exit my body and just focused on my vision. I’ve found that now, I can actually see through my eyelids. It all goes back to that debate of wether or not you are actually leaving your physical body. I can’t say for sure if you can or can’t, but I know that I haven’t had much success with actually leaving it. I’ve actually EXPLODED into my dreams before by staying conscious enough. One minute I was in bed, vibrating like crazy, and all of a sudden my senses were just flooded and I materialized right into my dream. It was amazing. Also listen closely to all the noises you hear and try to follow them. I know it’s been said and said but it’s true that if you try too hard it won’t work. Now, I just sit back and let it happen on its on. Hope this helps.