I don't know if I LD or not...

I need some help finding out if I actually Lucid Dream or not. I think I just daydream.

When I lay down to go to sleep, I make my own sort of stories in my head. I rarely feel like I’m actually inside the dream and I rarely have “dreams” at all. Its usually an angled-overhead view and there is no sound except the narraration of my own voice in my head. Besides a few weird morning dreams that usually end with my alarm clock, I’m unsuccessful.

When I Lucid Dream will I see/hear everything vividly and feel like I am actually part of it? I hope there is more to Lucid Dreaming than what I’m experiencing.

Sorry for my newbie arrogance, I’ll probably get yelled at for this dumb question,
Yarcofin

Sometimes lucid dreams can be so real that even though you know you’re dreaming, you can’t tell the difference between it and the real world. Then other times everything is more fuzzy… but they can be very real.

i don’t think the overhead view is common for lucid dreams, i’m sure you’ll be more in the dream. Like Kenry52 said, it’s just like real life at times… but not at others. But there are still techniques to make it not blurry if it is, and they have good rates of success.

Good luck with LDing Yarcofin!