Trouble with times.

Well, some might remember me, most likely not though :smile: But I used to put a lot of time and effort into LDing, but in the past few months because of school, and other stuff, I just don’t have time. For example, when I wake up in the morning (I’m allready late and tired usually) I don’t have time to write in my dream diary even if I do remember them. This has caused a great loss to my dream recalling. I do want to go back to lucid dreaming (and I actually was getting quite good.) So, anybody has any advice for me? :eek:

well i would suggest looking over your old lucid notes and your lucid dream journal entries. This will help get you back in the “right frame of mind” so to speak.

Then i would simply suggest following the old lucid/dream recall tips that you did before. it will most likely jog your memory and help push you back into the swing of thigns.

can’t really help with the recall methods as i have never really used them.

Actually I don’t have problem with the techniques, its just that I don’t have the time in the morning anyway because I’m always late :confused:
But I’ll try :smile:

Hey Immortal:)Glad you back:)

Obvious thing comes to my mind-set your alarm to 10 minutes earlier.And also as adviced many times-minirecorder would help just to quick record of your dreams on the morning and put them down in right form later on when you`re not rushing.
good luck:)

Glad to be back :grin:
That minirecorder idea could prove very useful actually thanks! I’ll give it a go.