argh!!! i hate when this happens!

okay last night i had one of those sets of dreams where lots of different scenes all seem to be one dream. i dreamed:

1. that it was raining, and all the rain was stopping about a foot above the houses. the sky was all sorts of red and yellow and green and i remember thinking that it was really cool, but would be cooler if it was a dream. so i did a rc, and concluded that it was normal for my hands to be swimming in and out of existance :eek:

2. i was in what i was thinking to be a friends house. turned out to be nohting like her house actually is, and i became lucid. i was lucid for maybe 5 min dt, when my friends came in, one of the couches changed, and i was explaining to them how i had a dream one of the couches was different.

and

1. i was lucid (low- level obviously, because this is crazy) and watching myself wandering around inside a video game i’d been playing all day, looking for my bf who had been mad at me in that last scene.

probably the most frustrating night i have ever had.

:smile: But you were lucid and some ppl here never experienced a lucid dream and would love to be in your shoes lol :wink:

Jeff