getting a tetness shot

hey, at school i just got a tetness shot :bored: , i was wondering if the drugs in it will have any effects in the brain such as my REM periods changing or easyer/harder for lucids and such, i dont know anything about the drugs inside of it for my education is only a grade 9 level… if some1 could help me out here it would be greatly appreciated :smile:

different drugs effect different people in different ways (how many times can you say different in one sentence? lol)

concidering the tetnus shot is basically you being injected with dilute version of tetnus to build immunity, its possible that for one night you might have odd experiences dream wise due to the infection.

I don’t think anyone could give you a yes or no answer, but either doesn’t hurt to try.

About a year ago I had to get a tetness shot. It was just like a booster.
Anywhoo, I had been LDing for about a year and a half then, so I was paying close attention to what my dreams were or werent doing, and I dont remember any nighmares, or any weird trips in my sleep, or forget any dreams, nothing negative at all.
I dont think a tetness shot would affect REM sleep too much, if at all, but like Insane Goth pointed out, different drugs affect different people in different ways. ('Lotta differents :bored: )

kk, thx guys :smile:

It’s probably too late to reply now, but I’m in grade nine too and I just got my teteness shot last week. I had two lucid dreams that night, which is pretty rare for me. I don’t know if it was because of the shot or not but …

hmm, yeah this morning i had hit lucidity then i woke up becuase i hit my first rem dream thingy… i would ahad it for longer but my dream ended :sad:, i dunno if it was the tetnus shot or a different experiment but either way i got a lucid :smile:

A TETANUS vaccination isn’t a drug, it contains an inactive form of the virus in order for your body to produce antibodies against it in case you encounter the real thing. I can’t see how it could affect your dreams, sorry. :eh:

Oh yeah, cause its a vaccination! Never thought about that. I was thinking needle=drug, ya know.