Should I start trying to have Lucid Dreams now?

I’ve been working on my dream recall. Now I’ve been remembering atleast 1 dream for 2 weeks. Some nights I remember more than one, like one night I remembered 5. I have been writing down most of my dreams (atleast one every night). So, do you think I am ready to actually atemp to lucid dream?

Sounds like u r making progress. There is no specific time that u actually say, ok tonight i am going to have a LD. You might have an LD any day now because u r increasing your dream recall and thinking about dreaming. So u should have sme luck soon!!

Not to discourage you, but I remember one dream almost every night, and so far I only had one LD. But maybe you’ve got more luck than me…

the amount of lucid dreams and how often you have them is different for every person, but if you really work hard and stay persistent… you will have them for sure. when i take a break from seriously trying to have LD’s i never have any and have less regular dreams as well. but when i try seriously after about a week of getting back into the feel of things i have around 2 or 3 a week.

i’m not saying you will have great success right away, because like i said everyone is different. but it will definitely help you have them more often if you really stick to it. don’t give up on it, it’s one of the best experiences you can have. so if you start doubting you will ever have one, just remember not to give up. when you do have one it will help motivate you as well.

For 4 months I have been rembering atleast 2 dreams a night, 6 out of 7 days a week. I don’t do anything special to try to have a lucid dream, they just happen. I don’t do any reality checks, I don’t goto sleep thinking about lucid dreaming, I don’t do anything. I just keep to a regular sleep schedual and I keep a notepad by my bed and if I wake up early in the morning I make quick notes like “dad’s new crane” and that 89% of the time jogs my memory in the morning. I would probley start having more lucid dreams if I did more to get them, but this is good for me right now. This is the only thing I am trying to do right now because it is something that happens naturally, I just write them down. In the next few months I might start doing other things to get them but this is just fine for me right now :content:

Wil

If I were you I would start trying to have a LD as soon as posssable because it takes a while, and you can still practice Dream recall while doing it!
wish me luck on LD’s!!!