Trouble with remembering dreams

Hi all… I was just introduced to lucid dream, and I’m still trying to remember my dreams every night… But I just can’t!

I only remember dreams very sporadically, like once a month or less. I’ve been trying the tips on the site for a week and a half now, and had no sucess. I’d like to hear the hints you people have to remember you own…

I like to daydream a lot, and even in bed, I picture a lot of “stories” like I’m telling them to myself, to sleep… Has that got anything to do? Am I supposed to think of nothing so I can dream?

Oh, and I’m brazilian, so that makes an excuse for my bad english…

Rodrigo Pin

:cheesy: Welcome Rodrigo!

I can only tell you at this early stage that you have to keep trying.

If you are having problems with not getting enough sleep, or maybe too much sleep, then your recall can be negatively affected.

If you are taking any medications or drugs…legal or otherwise, this may be a reason why your recall is not working.

You have to have a note-pad and pencil next to your bed…just so that when you do get a glimpse of a dream as you wake up, you can write it down before you forget it.

There are lots of people here to help you…give it another week or two, doing your day dreaming…that can only help. I see no reason why that could be a negative thing.

Lots of luck to you! :wink: