Would this be a good idea?

My organizer has an alarm in it, so every night I set it to go off every five minutes from 5 to 6 and put it under my pillow,(it’s to loud to leave sitting out) Do you think it might help me have a lucid dream, not just by hearing it in my dream but by trying to use it in my dream too.

Yeah, it definitely sounds like something you could use to trigger LDs. I don’t know if I’d set it for every 5 minutes - maybe 20 or 30… that way after it triggers an LD, you have time to dream before it goes off again. Anyways, let us know if you have any luck. :wink:

Yeah that sounds like a good idea, but I think you’ll have to associate the noise with doing a reality check or being in a dream that way you can realise your dreaming when it goes off. Ultrasonic is probobly right about spacing the beeps between each other, because if it does trigger an LD then it goes of again, you may wake up! :neutral: :wink:

Yep, that sounds like a good Idea. I have tried many different things similar to that. Your organizer sounds like it has some cool beeping features. I have tried a few watches and programs on my computer, but your organizer sounds great. Depending on what part of sleep you are in when it is going off. You should here it in a dream sooner or later. Hopefully sooner !!! As long as your ready for it. When it goes off. You should hear it, do a reality check, and induce lucidity.

Make sure that when it goes off in RL. You do a RC. OR you might not catch onto it in a dream when you do here it.