Techniques for increasing clarity of low-level LD/OBE

This morning I was on my way to experiencing a successful OBE. I began to dream and I realized I was dreaming and I became lucid. I wished for an OBE. My dream body then got “in line” with my physical body and I focused on my third eye. I got the vibrations again, and this time I remembered the “roll around” technique to break free of my body. I ended up breaking free of my body. When my dream body broke free, it felt and sounded like a gooey, sticky suction cup was yanked off :cool_laugh:.

But the problem I had today was that it was a very low-level LD/OBE. The LD I had was very unclear. I felt very tired actually. When I tried to go for the OBE, the vibrations were very weak. Also, when I broke out of my body, my vision was very blurry and obscured. I was actually asleep with a pillow wrapped around my head to block the sunlight. When I broke out of my body, this somehow still remained and I couldn’t see normally. And like i said, I felt very tired. I was very excited at first and I attempted to control my environment and restore my vision, but nothing seemed to work. And the experience sort of faded after that. The whole experience was very vague to begin with, and with the fatigue I felt, it just became a little discouraging, and then I lost it. The thing is, a couple days ago when I almost had my first OBE, the vibrations I felt were so unmistakeably strong and the experience was so vivid. How I wished I had succeeded then.

Anyways, I wanted to ask some people if there are any ways to boost my trip, so to speak. Does the spinning technique work for that? Or should I close my eyes and concentrate with all of my power? Should I think of something specific?

There are so many things to remember. That was only my second experience so I’m still learning. Nothing is second nature to me yet. But I know I’m heading in the right direction because I remembered the roll around technique this time - something I wished I would have remembered the first time.

Thanks for reading.

If you think you’re really OB you should attempt to draw energy from your sleeping self and feel it going towards you. Never had a chance to try it but it is said that is the primary cause of vision failure and it is common.