Shark Dreams

Does anyone know if there is any meaning in dreams with sharks? Ive had several dreams with Great Whites attempting to attack me and me holding there jaws open while they try to chomp me up. Does anyone know what this may mean?

Just hope it’s not one of those dreams that come true :wink: . I don’t know what sharks signify in a dream, but I think that if two people dreamt that same dream, it would mean something different to each of them. Having said that, the online “Free Dream Interpretation Dictionary A-Z” lists:

Hopefully, you’re basking in the sunshine of women, or will be soon. :happy:

Every so often i have dreams involving what i call my “nightmare animal”. when i was little i used to have nightmares about wolves all the time, then as i got older my “nightmare animal” changed to an alligator, and i started having dreams about them. i’m not sure why this is, but it could be helpful for you to think of sharks as a dreamsign, and use them to become lucid.

I’ve always wondered how it feels like to dream that you are swimming and there are sharks in the water. I’d be pretty scared. It’s a good thing I haven’t gotten one of those dreams though.

How many sharks were there in your dream?

I love sharks, but I just don’t want to swim with them :neutral: .

In all of my shark dreams there have been one. Except in this one where I was cruisin’ down the Amazon river in one of those log rides, when my log ride flipped and I was trown into the river, I swam to some nearby land and just as I got out a shark rushed out and snaped at me then swam off, then another one made an attempt, I sought of stood there laughing as the came rushing at me at intervulls, weird huh?

I once had a pretty gruesome shark dream where this sea shaman type man was standing on the waters edge, conjuring something in the ocean when a huge great white came rushing out and bit him in half. Lotsa blood. Good thing I got outta the water when I saw the fin.