I've had my first lucid dream in 6 months or so

wahey! :happy:

like my other one (possible two… there’s one I’m not sure about) it was quite short and uneventful :neutral: .

But it was pretty interesting in the way it happened.

I woke up at about 9 in the morning or so. I definetely wasn’t gonna get up for at least another hour or so.

My clock went off at 10, I was still awake when that happened.

I think it was between 10 and 11 the dream happened. I actually think it was between 10:30 and 11 because I believe I was awake at 10:30 and was going to get up… now I’m glad I didn’t :wink:

ok, so the dream I THINK was in a hotel or something, basically NOTHING happened.

It seems to me that I just sort of drifted straight into the dream :confused:

then, I woke up but I don’t think I opened my eyes, then I like drifted STRAIGHT into it again :grin:

there was this bit where I was like, beside 4 or so toilet cubicles or something, they had wooden doors.

One of them was white too.

Then I just woke up, and tried to someone VISUALISE it again, which I think was how I got back into it the first time, but it didn’t work :sad:

meh, at least I’m getting closer :cool:

Have you tried writing a list of goals that you would like to accomplish in your next ld? I’ve been doing this and it has helped make my lds more exciting.

Goals definatly do help. Use this dream to motivate you to try and lucid dream more. I recommend buying Exploring the World of Lucid Dreams.

no, I didn’t think of that, I suppose I could do that :confused: .

Although I’m not sure what I want to do :neutral:

another thing about the dream is that it was in first person perspective, so were my other 2 lucid dreams, but in a lot of other dreams I can see myself… I think.