Question About Lucid Events

This is just something that interested me, but could one spend their time lucid doing things, like, studying for a test or learning new skills? That would be really cool. :wink:

Ryan

I guess you could learn things, but for instance, you could not learn a new language or a musical instrument unless you know something. What i am really saying is that you could only practice things that you already know not really learn new things, unless of course you can teach yourself :smile:)

I’ve never try to learn waken life skills in LD, but I did try to make some poems and songs in LD. :music: Sometime in LD the poem and the song you make is very cool. Maybe it is because the creative side of your brain is working. For skills I learn in LDs, they only work in dream worlds. I’ve discovered and learned how to do two types of teleportation in vivid and not vivid dreams.

I’ve read that cordination skills can be improved in LDing. Like Rally or soccer, maybe even figth sports (just don’t cheat since its not posible in real life). But U can only improve your skills, you won’t be able to learn how to fly a plane without having tried it.

:bounce: