Physical Healing in Lucid Dreams

Does anybody know about lucid dreams helping people overcome injuries, diseases, or anything else physical? If you had a Lucid dream, and in the dream you healed an injury you had, or maybe a disease that ypu had, would it go away in real life? I’ve asked this question before but didn’t get many responses. If anybody knows anything about this, I’d like to know something about it, this could be the answer for lots of people, including my self. I hurt my knee real bad, and if I could go in my dream and heal it, then have it be healed in real life, that would be awesome.

Yeah, I’m trying to grow some more hair again. I haven’t had much LDs lately, but I take some time to relax and meditate and give my hair the opportunity to grow :smile:. Stress prohibits the body sometimes from doing it’s normal or sometimes vital routines, you are planning and doing what you are supposed to do, and your body forgets to do the other things… something like that, so I try to give my body some time for itself. No visible results soo far :wink:

It might seem a bit off topic but i guess you can find it interesting.
A while ago there was this documentary on Discovery Channel about suggestions/autosugestions.To make a long story short:
They set up the experiment with the small muscle in ones little finger.Half of the group was excercising this muscle in a normal manner and another half was supposed only to THINK they are doing excercise.Results (as to me) were amazing.In the second group 80%ppl had around 18% muscle mass growth.The rest(20 %) less than that.
Long,long time ago we`ve had discussion about it with(i hope i rem right) Brainhacker.Back then i couldnt remember proper percentages and documentary name so i didnt want to push my arguments too much.Im doing it now,as my memory is refreshed by Discovery.
hope it helps:)

There are powers locked within that unused 88% of the human mind that most people never even dream about (ie: non LDers :happy: ) .

Yes, LDing HAS been known to heal mental wounds…physical ailments, I’m not so sure of, but thinking has an extraordinary effect on the body.

However, it is a myth that humans only use 10% of their brain: that would mean that we would all be dead. It could be true that humans only use 10% autonomously, but I doubt that.

Yep, I remember reading at Snopes.com about the whole 10% thing awhile ago (snopes.com/science/stats/10percnt.htm).

Jack, that experiment sounds really cool! Did they do anything else like that?