Its Kind On Odd

OK I JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SAY THIS THE FIRST TIME I HAD A LUCID DREAM I WAS ABOUT 12 AND I WAS JUST IN ONE OF THOSE NORMAL GIRL DREAMS AND THEN I RELIZED THAT I WAS DREAMING AND I WANTED TO TALK TO SOME NOE AND THEN THIS GUY CAME ALONG AND IT FELT LIKE WE SAT AND TALKED FOR HOURS THEN RIGHT BEFOR I WOKE UP HE GAVE ME A NUMBER… SO WHEN I WORK UP AND CALLED AND ASKED FOR HIM AND THEN HUNG UP CUZ HE WAS THERE… THAT IS REALLY ODD… NOW I CAN HAVE THEM ALL THE TIME AND I TALK WITH MY FRIENDS IN THEM THAT I HAVE NOT SEEN IN A LONG TIME AND WE AND IT GOS ON LIKE WE WERE RIGHT THERE WITH EACH OUTHER AND WHEN I CALL THEM WE TALK ABOUT THE DREAMS WE SHARE… WELL IF ANY ONE CAN TELL ME ANY THING ABOUT THIS I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO HERE ABOUT IT … I NEED THE HELP … :cool_laugh:

SORRY EVERY ONE I CANT SPELL

I’m a bit skeptical on shared dreams.

Welcome to the forum
Your spelling is ok (hey, I can´t even talk english :wink: ), but it would really help if you stopped writing everything with BIG LETTERS.

About your dreams:
You said you can have them all the time.That´s more like most of the members in here can do.
Anyway, concerning your shared dreaming, what is it like? More like you have the same “theme”, or could you really recall a conversation word by word.
For example, could you get a “codeword” to some of your friends.

Let´s say you choose the word elephant.Could you tell it your friend while you dream, and then he´d know the word the next night?
Ever tried it?

Traumgänger

What do you need help with? It sounds like you should be giving help.