Shakra Medtitation

Anyone into this? I remeber a long time ago, when I was an avid user of this forum, someone posted a link to an excellent site with instructions how to do shakra meditation. Can’t find that post now though, so I’m wondering if anyone of you know of any good sites on this topic?

Well, guess I found out why I didn’t get any search results…thought “chakra” was spelled “shakra”…arrg :smile:

Anyway, found that site now ( www.spiritweb.com ), but it’s down, so I’d still like to know about sites with information on CHAKRA meditation :smile:

Hi Alasken.

This migth seem familiar as its the same article that was in spiritweb.com.
www.tower.net.au/~rsb/guides/oo be/oo be_4.htm
Write without those spaces in Oobe as this forums “put mouse pointer over shortened names” feature (ie WILD or OOBE) makes that link otherwise corrupted.

From same author, more detailed practice that aims for opening your smaller energy centers too.
astralpulse.com/guides/new/new.htm

This one is intresting even if you are only for the psychadelics of your own mind.
erowid.org/spirit/yoga/yoga_info1.shtml

Have fun! :smile:

Yep, that was exactly the one I was looking for…thanks a lot…first time I tried that I had a really intense experience…It was awesome, my throat chakra was throbbing extremely hard, and I felt so much energy going through my body…the whole thing freaked me out a bit, as it sort of forced me to rethink my views and beliefs. I’m a pretty scientific guy, and never wanted to get into that whole astral projection thing, just LDs…

When I read more about chakras and stuff I got even more freaked, reading about the dangers of it etc…I’m a bit more mature now, and think I can handle it etc :smile:

Anyway, I’m gonna do this every night now (started two nights ago)…still haven’t been anywhere close to the experience I had the first time I tried, but practice makes perfect I guess…

Thx for bringing up this topic along with the links!! Some time ago I made plans to start with chakra meditation but eventually it came to nothing (English?). Now that I’ve read your topic I’m back interested. Thx again.
Very nice things you’ve experienced Alasken! I’m amazed by the strength of these feelings you had. And that for the first time! Keep 'em coming :content:

Yeah, I was pretty amazed myself after that first time…I also had a pretty “strong” experience the first time I tried normal meditation…pretty cool…

I’m practicing chakra meditation now for 2 weeks and yesterday I had some strange experiences:
I started with 30min breath relaxation. When I felt I was quite relaxed, I concentrated on raising energies from my feet up to my base chakra. After 10min I could feel tingling feelings in my feet going up through my legs to the base chakra. Unfortunately they lost power underway so they were pretty weak when they got to the chakra.
Further relaxation exercises brought me into a light middle trance. I thought of doing the SUNEYE method again, so I moved my concentration point to the brow chakra (third eye). The energy I felt there was so strong!! I don’t know what really happened but I could clearly feel deep pulsating motions right under my skin at the exact spot of the third eye. I tried to strengthen them as hard as I could but after a while the pulse vanished. Then it became really strange: I felt this stranger-in-my-own-body-feeling again, although it wasn’t as distinct as last time. It was a half near-ego-death experience I think.
Has anyone had the same experience with the third eye? I think this pulsating feeling had really something to do with it, but I’m not sure. Thx!