Is this helthy?

Im only 14 and im sure u guys are WAY older than me. lol. Ldin looks interestin i jus wanted to make sure that like im not gonna be dead when i wake up or somethin

It’s perfectly safe and perfectly healthy - so don’t worry! You won’t wake up dead… if anything, you’ll wake up more alive! :cool_laugh:

What you mean “not dead”?Didnt you know that dying is first step if it comes to lucid dreaming?:)We all have died allready and thats the only reason why we are capable of doing all this stuff.
doh…what do they teach at schools now?:slight_smile:

hey thx for the quick replys. like 2 secs! sage thx for the answer. jack, wat r u talking about?

i believe he was being sarcastic but you never know…

Oh, it’s perfectly healthy. Don’t worry. :smile: Go and have fun LDing!

well dm7, that seemed like a very unnessasary, not-helping,useless post… trying to make sure I dont catch up, huh :wink:

No, lol! :rofl: No, that’s not true. I’m just assuring him that it’s completely 100% healthy because it is… healthy.

Hello! :wink:

Btw
We aren´t WAY older than you.I am 17, and I think I am almost of average age in here.Just have look in the “Lounge”, there´s a topic with everyone posting his age

Oh, and welcome of course :wink:
Traumgänger

Uh, it’s perfectly healthy, unless you get so good you can LD every night. I heard it’s not good to LD more than 5 nights a week, because otherwise your brain doesn’t get the chance to sort itself out, which is basically the point of dreams. I think I’ve said this before, and I’m not so sure it’s actually true, but either way, you don’t really have to worry about it.

btw - I’m only 14, too. You needn’t worry, most of the people here are so immature anyway, you won’t notice the age gap :wink:

Correct, it’s healthy unless you do unhealthy methods and techniques in order to achieve LDs.

I think a person who’s dreams are always lucid, is healthier than a non-LDer. If having LDs for more than 5 nights a week is not good, how come I’ve never heard about any natural LDers (who have LDs all the time I guess) with health problems due to their LDing?

Of course it’s healthy. You know what lucid dreaming is, right? It’s just being aware that you’re dreaming. I don’t know how that could possibly kill you. And I don’t know if you’d have much of a chance of waking up dead, because, you know, if you’re dead, you can’t wake up, heh, :lmao: sorry. Anyways, I don’t think you’re young at all. I’m fourteen too! :grin: And uh, welcometo ld4all!

I’m 14 too, so it’s not like you’re way younger than anyone. I doubt that the average age here is 117 so don;t worry! As for LDing, no worries! LDing is just like dreaming. You dont die every time you dream, if you do, you have a problem :eh:

:lmao: That’s way too funny!!! :rofl: :lmao:

By the way, I’m 18 years old, so don’t worry. :grin: Oh… wait… I’m actually 180 years old! (Just kidding!)

in advertisment voice Find more ages at Lucid Lounge - > How old are you? and How old are you? Part II!