Help Me Please!!!

Had this dream a while ago but maybe you guys can help me decipher or analyze it or tell me maybe that I am just looking too much into in perhaps.

The dream starts out with me going to this place that I used to work. The weird this was there was a role reversal which I will explain in one second. I was going to meet this girl that I used to like as the place was about to close so I waited outside where there were a lot of people. The abundance of people outside were not characteristic of what would normally happen in everyday (we just closed up and left the job, nobody would wait for us). All the employee’s were beginning to leave and I caught a glance at her and then made my way towards her. However, as I began walking towards her someone I knew but not exactly sure who it it was in the dream stopped me and we talked for a little while. I realized that I still had to get to her so I cut him off and turned around but everyone was gone leaving me by myself. I woke up and felt really uncomfortable … WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?

Someone once told me that maybe through dreams you can see what other people are thinking or feeling??? Do think that may be the case? I don’t know … any feedback would be highly appreciated!! :eh:

there are people who believe it can be possible that our dreams happen in a way they can tell us certain messages of the “outside world”. Well, I’m not one of those people.
I agree with the famous phrase

So we should analyse the signs in dreams and try to relate them with our life.
Does that girl really exists in the real life? Could it be someone?..

I have read several places that all our minds is connected and that they can comunicate in dreams. This is why sheared LDs is posible. But that is if U belive in extraordinary, nonproved theories like this.

I’m rather new at the whole dream thing but I think this dream of yours either means (considering if you still like this girl) You shouldn’t wait to tell her how you feel OR that you’ll never be able to be with her.
Now remember, I’m not an expert, but I say you tell her that you like her(If she dosent Know yet) and see what happens from there. :wink:

Getting more and more into dreaming in general one sooner or later tends to agree with Tuggy-i am also with him here.
Dreams are strictly personal,every little thing in them has only personal meaning.
I dont believe in all that Teeth=Dead,water=happiness and so on mumbling.
IF they mean anything, only meaning it has for the person who dreams bout them…its his/hers brain giving info gathered in the past…so for some teeth can be good ,for some bad sign.No generalization here.