How long have you been Lding?

So how long have you been Lding?

I’m 21 and have been Lding for about 16 years now.(started when I was around 5)

I remember some low LDs from my childhood when I was about 6-8 years old.
I started to induce LDs 14 months ago with great motivation and intention. So far these feelings haven’t changed so my LDing keeps increasing both in number and in quality every month.

Hmm… I found out about lucid dreaming around last March break. It took me about six months to have my first one, so I guess more than half a year now. Wow, has it really been that long? :eh:

Me, bout eartly sept, 2002. I was really into then a had a few LDs but then i had to concentrate on skool and almost forgot it. Now that skools almost over im gettin back on track

its been almost 2 yrs now.

August 26ish 2002

Not very successful but tonight I will have a lucid dream and it will be great.

About two months now. I have had great success, I think 11 lucids so far.

Not counting the common LDs that everyone has as a child, my experience with intentional lucid dreaming started about 2 years ago. To be honest though, my progress didn’t really pick up until I found this site late last year. I guess it helps tremendously to be able to actually talk to people about it.

I totally agree Atheist, this site has helped me alot also :grin:

19 years of lucid dreaming now, at 20 years of lucid dreaming i throw in a lucid party 4 all! :wink:

jeff

New century, new challenge: started LDing january 2000

Not counting childhood, 18 years.

About a year off and on. I agree, it’s nice to be able to talk to other LDers. I am continuously surprised at how many people don’t show the slightest interest when I tell them about it. I just want to shout, WAKE UP! :happy: