Help me please. What does it mean

Hello, there is a dream wich is coming back several times. I think it is important for me to know its meaning. In this dream my(female) sole and the sole of person (male) I know very well, butt in a strange way, are murging into one. I really don’t know what to thjink of it.

:smile: Neihter do I wolfin!

What sort of emtions /feelings you experience when this murging happens?

Jeff

Have you ever thougth that maybe you are female/male in your dream and you want :love: a person to love or a friend :beer: .

Ahh…emotions…what a wonderful thing :content:.

Remember that my explanation is my own and it maybe not suite to your dream :smile:.

Well, It doesn’t feel bad. It is just very strange. It feels like his energie is coming in to me. Or melting in me :eh:
I also couldn’t see who it was, but I just knew…I felt it

I just thought wat is happening to me, I wasn’t scared…it wasn’t I bad feeling

I once had a similiar dream about my fiance’ just before we got engaged. I stood atop a hill in the middle of the night and stared at the night sky. On my left was a constelation of stars that made a pictture of me. On the right a constelation of my future fiance’. I stood and watched the two constellations move closer and closer together untill they merged into one person in the sky. As this happened stars that represented their individual hearts merged into one heart and grew brighter and brighter untill it hurt my eyes to stare into it. I woke up and took it as a sign that the time was right for me to ask my fiance to marry me.
Perhaps it is a dream that you need to solidify your relattionship with this person in some way. Hope I was of some help.

Hmmm.Maybe you wanna contact with someone but somehow you cant do it.

Its interesting wolfin, but i still dont know have a true clue about it :smile:

Jeff