Emotions and LD's

One of my dog’s died of Lymphosarcoma a week ago. :sad:

Since then I have only had one brief moment of lucidity where I was watching pictures flash in front of me and noted how quick they were, random in subject, and all in “sepia” color tones which I thought very trippy. Not sure if the dream was sepia colored or it was just the pictures I was looking at…too quick.

Besides this I have a very brief recall of driving down a road with snakes spaced out every few meters and as they reared up I ran them down with my car and was worried about them wrapping around the axles and popping out to bite me when I stopped.

Other than that it has been a total void. I wonder if there is a connection between being sad and dream recall, LD ability, etc. I usually remember what seems like hours worth every night and LD 1-2 a week. Has anyone else noted anything like this?

I want my after hours entertainment back :sad:

First of all, I’m sorry about your dog. :sad:

Second of all, there may be some correlation to emotions and LDs. I was looking through my dream journal one night, and I found that whenever I was nervous about something (teeth pulled, huge test, etc) I was more likely to have an LD. So maybe it’s just negative emotions that affect the process…I really don’t know. Just a thought.

Pinkster :lmao: