it became all black

so, I was having this dream, I was with my friend and I was getting pretty angry at him for some reason. so I hit him really hard on his shoulder a few times, and he didnt hit back! that was the moment I knew I was dreaming! haha, kinda funny. :grin:
and then it all became black, like I was soon to wake up. so I started to spin around to stay in my dream. and I felt me calming down and staying in dream-mode. but it was still dark, like I was caught in between dream and reality. :eh: so I started to spin my eyes around and it felt really cool. I was getting dizzy, and then I woke up, maybe because I gave it up.
damn I say! for once I get a lucid dream it was all black :grrr:

don’t worry! I think almost everyone’s first or second LD experience has ended in blackness :grrr: It’s really annoying, but you’re really close! Just next time maybe rub your hands together, count your fingers or yell ‘increase lucidity!’ I know that spinning never works for me, and the only LD I have had, I counted my fingers exc. good luck :partying_face:

lol i am on the same boat as you :cool_laugh:

For a long time i used to go lucid and than my dreams would fade to blackness but i learnt a little secert lol and i will share but dont tell no 1 :cool:

Ok so i notice my dream fading and than i drop lucidity. I dont know how i do this so i cant tell you but i know i just sort of give it up. My dream comes back into vision, now you would think this crazy givin up lucidity like that? ahh here is the catch.

Seeing i went lucid my brain is more likly to noyice a dream sign or from out of no where go lucid again. Very handy. I dont spose if any of you remember that voice i was tlking bout on other posts?? well that is very clear in my Darkness, It tells me what the dream means so on and so forth

just hang onto it with ur mind :smile:

Richard