Reality checks and dream themes, whats the difference?

Ok I need help here. What is the difference between reality checks and dream themes? I know what they both are but I get them mixed up all the time.

Kevin

Also I need some help on when to do reality checks, do I do them in the day? The other day I was thinking I should do reality checks but I dont know how to do them. How do I practice reality checks proficientley so they will carry on into my dream world?

i could answer you but… I have already read anything of this wonderful site? :tongue:
It explains very well all of that, and gives you instructions on how to do it and when :wink:
Good luck

Right-i just add one thing,which is important but you might not find it somwhere else:

The reality tests and dreamsigns and your journal are all one important circle-
Go through last 3 weeks of your diary-find a common pattern(dreamsigns-ds).Its often a thing you dream about most-but can be a feeling,impression,whatever what repeats in your dreams.Lets say they are-bus and your girlfriend.
Once you know what they are you tell your brain-“when im on the bus or with my gf i must be dreaming”.That realisation very often works by itslef.
Then whenever you are on the bus you do a reality check(same with your gf).The habit should be carried on to your dreams soon.
Thats how all those things work in a combo:)
Good luck