Problem

ok i think i am hitting blocks no matter what i do with lucid dreaming i feel like i am hitting a wall, i feel dead and hollow insidfe a wild didnt work last night and i failed my self. What sould i do

Richard

stop trying.

that would be my suggestion, if you keep trying and keep failing you will get frustrated and end up thinking you can’t do it (which in turn will become true - like a placebo effect)

So i would suggest stopping for a while, taking a breather then coming back to it in a week or so.

Timeless_soul what is your basic approach to get a lucid dream or improve
your talent 4 it? :cool:

Jeff

my approach? well i do a lot of rt and i think about it a lot. This all started when i tred out for this damn quest for lucidity, i think i am stoppin my self. grr i hate this. I think i will take a break but i dont want to lol sad isnt it

Richard

i had the same thing…trying real hard for about 1-2 months and nothing, so i got bored, sad and just stopped and guess what :smile:
so i to think those mental barriers of yours might would be breaken by letting your mind free from those RC and such…

Timeless_soul you could start with a dream journal, that would help a bit.
And i do rc in a different way, i practise myself several times a day to observe my surroundings like i am in a dream and saying…“wow what a detailed dream i am in” that helps me in my dreams to to not look for a small incident but questioning the whole thing…the dream itself!

Jeff