Beeping watch

Lucky me, I have found a watch that beeps one time each hour. It just gives a soft but clear beep. Now, I can try the idea I got yesterday!

My idea: Every time the watch beeps, I will perform a reality check. That’s a nice way not to forget your RC’s :smile: . But, the most important part: when I go to sleep, I will put this watch very close to my head, so that I can hear it beeping in my sleep. You can understand it now: beep–>RC—>BINGO!!

One beep every hour, should ensure that more than one of the beeps, will be in my REM period. I think that the only worry is: will those beeps be loud enough to be heard in my dream? Maybe not, but don’t forget the effect it might have on my unconscious!

Any comments about this little test of mine? Has anyone tried something like this before?

JJJ

Good idea. You should try doing it without the watch as well, so as your not dependent on it. Your brain might not always hear the beeb. But otherwise sounds great. Good luck :smile:

My watch has the same function, and I tried the same thing. I even kept the watch by my bed. I didn’t have any luck but all the best to you :smile:
I found the beep was way too quite, it wasn’t even loud enough to remind me when I was awake. If I was involved in even the simplest task I wouldn’t hear it. You may wanna try taping it to the side of your head if you can’t hear it in your dreams :wink:

hello Dirk good idea, but dont rely on it, it is kinda like the dream light. it can come into your dream in many ways. IE a bus or car beeping a computer stuffing up. and we all know that happenes allthe time :smile:

just got to keep an eye out thanx 4 the idea Dirk

Richard