My brain was trying to constain me!

Hey guys, I’ve gone lucid before and have had a fair amount of lucid dreams in the past. Lately, I’ve been having problems (especially when I was still at school with finals and everything) but just recently have been getting it back a little. Anyways, something really weird happened in a dream about a week ago. I was in a dream in a classroom that felt like grade school when I realized (or so I thought) that I was dreaming. I stood up on my desk and yelled “This isn’t real, its all a dream… I can control all of you!” Everyone just looked at me and the teacher said “Sit down, what are you doing?” So I did and a girl sitting next to me said “Don’t worry, I know what your talking about, I did it before too…” Really strange and interesting at the same time, shortly after I had another LD. Anyone ever have any similar constraining dreams?

don’t think so, but i have had dreams in school even tho its summer and im not in school anymore!!! but then again i just became n LD’r so i don’t have much experience. I would have just left the classroom or tried the spinning technique 2 try and change my scnery, scnry changing seems to be one of my few talents mainly i have trouble staying asleep! Speaking of which if u run across my topic about staying asleep answer it please, i need help :confused: thanx and lucidity 2 ya all

I do remember one dream where I was about to give a presentation in front of everyone.I realize that I’m dreaming right before I’m about to go up.I shout out to everyone,“Hey!I’m dreaming and I don’t feel like giving my speech today,so bye!” and then I start walking into the wall.I get stuck halfway through and I hear my class shouting for me to come back.Then I wake up.