One step closer to lucidity.... YEAH!!

Whoo!! I’m so excited :happy:

Ok, here’s what happened…

Went to sleep last night about 1:20, tried a bit of suneye and some MILD. I also tried spinning round before I went to bed to see if that worked, however by which time all my family were asleep so I had to spin round and round very quietly. I don’t think this had much effect.

Today was my mums birthday, so I would be getting up early to give her presents. Perfect for some WBtb. I dreamt something about being in London (can’t remember the exact details) and at the end I thought, “Hey, I’m dreaming! But I’m going to wake up any minute” and I did.

After much jolity and mirth handing over presents and cards, I went “Urgh, I’m going back to bed.” So I did. More suneye, and I said “One, I’m dreaming. Two, I’m dreaming etc.” I dreamt something about going on a school trip. We were all on a big bus, driving down the motorway (again, cant remember any details). When we came off the motorway we ended up driving round and round a mini roundabout at very high speeds which triggered lucidity. It looked really stupid, this massive bus flying round a tiny roundabout. Anyway, I could feel the dream starting to fade, so I remembered to rub my hands together but I lost the dream and woke up. Damn.

Well, at least I know I’m getting closer! Post a few comments so that I don’t look like a loner, thanks.

sam

Congrats on your “semi” lucid dreams!!! :smile: Try again with that spinning technique and see if you can repeat the result.

Maybe you can invent that technique for us? :smile: Unless you’re re-inventing it? Hehehe.

Congrats again! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

awww man, you’re doing it, keep it up :cool:

Well done, but it’s usually better to spin than hand-rubbing for dream preservation. Not sure why though. Anyway, congratulations on your progress. I would use that balloon smiley, but it’s against my religion.

Yay! Thanks for the words of encouregement people :cheesy:

WaNnAbE, I read something somewhere saying that spinning doesn’t work for some people, I guess it’s just personal preference. If i get a chance I’ll try spinning next time, see if that has more effect. The thing was I was waking up anyway, so it was a lost cause.

whoo! I rule

(ps, to all you natural LDers out there, I HATE YOU!)

Congrats, recently I too was close to lucidity. No where near concluding that I was dreaming though. I thought everything was acting strange because I had taken a ride on a bus. :content: At least I realized something was wrong right?

I was too close to lucidity, but I had realized I was dreaming I said in my dream “hey wait a sec I’m dreaming” but the bad thing about that is that I dont remember what happened afterwards. but ya keep it up man im still trying and I can’t seem to do it but I am NOT giving up, you shouldn’t either. :cool:

good job…

how do you do it?
what have you done to come this far?
please tell me, and dont forget the details :happy: