Can anyone help me with this...

My dream mind doesn’t really care about LDs. Before going to bed I repete what I’ll do in LDs to help my dream mind but once I’m in a dream my mind is indifferent to LDing. The other night I did a RC and realised I was dreaming. ‘This always happens!’ I said, ‘I realise I’m dreaming and then I don’t care, that’s hilarious’ then I went back to my dream :grrr: Is there any way that I can make myself more interested in LDs once I’m in one? :blush:

Hey charlottedreamer :content:

Well maybe u arent motivated enough to HaVe a LD and u probably dont have a good enough intent. What i suggest u do is read the forum b4 u go to sleep(anything on LDing and such), go in the chatroom and talk to ppl about LD and things related to dreaming and one more thing u could do is read someones dream diary. All of these things can get u motivated and u will hopefully get LD. Also, have an intent(ex:flying or doing something u cant do IRL); if u dont have an intent , then whats the point of Having a LD in the 1st place? Thats all the things i can come up with right now…

OH ya! U can also download this page that has a spiral thing in the middle and all kinds of words around it. The words say things like: “i will recall my dream” " i Will realize im dreaming"…etc. One thing u have to remember is to Not read the words…just look in the middle. Sadly i dont have the adress of this, but if u really want to try it ask around and maybe ppl know the adress; i will look 4 it 2^_^

I hope this has helped :wink:
Good Luck!!

hey I have the site you can go to with the spiral thinggy it’s…

angelfire.com/biz6/Picvault/Dream.html

so you can go to it if you want I haven’t tried it though but I’m thinking of trying it. Hopfully it works!! have fun!! :grin:

Thanks a lot 4 that adress merdreamer!!! That the exact one i was talking about !!