HahHa! help me confirm.

i went to bed maybe 11 or 10 not sure of the time since i didnt have a watch, i am on a big holiday in israel now, so anyway i rememmber some of my dream but!!! the last bit could have been lucid. Now i rememmber talking to this girl from RL in my dream and there were some guys i know sitting in these red chairs on the side, we were talking and laughing about one. Anyway the next bit i rememmber was me walking down a path all grassyland, note:i was talking to this girl on grassyland. anyway i think i could have of been walking with her, then suddenly i said calmly “f*** i am dreaming” i straight away awoke in my bed. Did and rc check looked around and claimed i wasnt dreaming. I violently searched the room for my watch. Found it. It was 6:00am. this is weird. could i have been lucid? the thing is i didnt really feel anything in the dream it was just liek a normal dream memory just that i woke up straight after i said fuck i am dreaming, i think it had to have somthing with me looking back at the chairs the guys were sitting on and saying they wernt like that or somthing. Sorry for my english i am really typing in an excited rush.

Since you clearly knew that moment that you were dreaming, I’d say that you were indeed lucid.
The big difference between prelucid and lucid lies in the fact whether or not you actually realize you’re dreaming. During a prelucid dream you may say “hey this sounds as if I’m dreaming” but you don’t understand fully what that means (contrary to lucid dreams), so you keep on going with the flow of the dream. But since you probably really understood it here, you were lucid. The rush of understanding that made you wake up (this happens quite often when you’re just starting to get LDs), but the more LDs you’ll get, the longer they will last.
Congratulations and good luck! :partying_face:

hi set !

Yep! id definitely agree with mystic that u were indeed LUCid! U really knew and realized that u were dreaming. What a kool burst of a thought that u had to tell yourself that u were dreaming lol! My DG helped my realize i was dreaming when i had my 1st LD:)

Well! COngrats on your LD!!! :slight_smile: I hope u have many more!