Lunar cycle and LDing

I read somewhere that you have more chance of having an OBE during a full moon than otherwise. Do you think this is true? And can it be also true for LDIng?
I’ve compared the lunar cycle with my own dream journal: since the beginning I encountered 16 new/full moons. During the full moons I had 11 LDs during 8 nights, while during the new moons I had 6 LDs during 6 nights. But these numbers can be influenced by lots of things like intention, school, memory,… Nevertheless I find it intriguing. Could there lie some truth in it? Post your thoughts :smile:

PS. Here’s a good site if you’re looking for the relevant dates: hansenplanetarium.net/FilesP … ases2.html

i have never had anything happened during Full moons or the New moons that maybe related to it. Though i have never really looked into it either. the few lucid dreams i have had always happen in the middle of a luna cycle.

if anyone wants a list of the luna cycle for the next 2 years

james.head.btinternet.co.uk/ … dates.html

They also say full moon causes precognitive dreams but its all based on old myths and legends.I dont know if its true or how can be.Just a thought.
I pay attention to full moon times as i love to stare at it then.I allways wish for lds watching the stars and the moon but sadly i`ve never noticed any connection.

For me, full moon usually means I get the best dream recall of the month. It includes vividness, storyline, etc. But unfortunately, I don’t see any connections with my ability to become lucidity with full moon. Oh, yes, I seem to OBE mostly on full moon.

:shrug: I’d like to hear other people’s opinion on this. Did you notice if your dreams were affected by full moon? If so, how was it affected?

(sorry if I’m getting off-topic a bit… kick me if I do)

lieve dromen (sweet dreams!) :wiske:

Back in elementary school we had people come in and tell us about their jobs. One guy, a highschool principal, told us (reluctantly) that he seemed to have a lot more trouble with kids on full moon days (and also on days when there is low barometric pressure)

I am conducting an experiment to do with this. I record the date, the moon phase (using pictures), how many dreams I had, and how many points I get for the dream(s) each day. I can then look at the quantity and quality of my dreams.

If anyone wants to find out the moon phases for the next, 1196 years, then goto, https://www.ameritech.net/users/paulcarlisle/MoonCalendar.html
Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. :grin:

If anyone wants to join the experiment then feel free to ask, just post me a personal message, or a message in this thread. It will give you a chance to see if there are any paterns in how you dream.

Technodreamer :cool:

There is evidence that the moon affects us. From: https://www.moonxscape.com/Biological_Rhythms.shtml

It tells us:

The moon seems to affect the human body. The moon is also sussposed to have a magnetic pull on the earth. How does that affect us? If we lived on mars, how would that affect us? Would we become dipressed all the time?

Just a though, Technodreamer :content:

If we were on Mars? Well, at first there might be some emotional responses to the gravity levels after about 30 days because of lunar cycles. But if we lived on Mars, our bodies would adapt to what can be adapted to and it wouldn’t be noticeable sooner or later. So we wouldn’t be depressed all the time. But thats just my 2 cents. Only one way to find out!